Monday, October 24, 2011

Try one of these lists about yourself: week 9


1)      I talk big but I'm really a pushover.
2)      I try to recycle everything
3)      I keep my hair long because it’s easier that way
4)      I sometimes use big words in the wrong context
5)      I don’t wear make-up because I’m lazy
6)      I think people through the word love around like it’s nothing
7)      Birkenstocks are the best shoes ever made
8)      I like using the F’ word
9)      I don’t eat enough fiber each day
10)  I have my cell phone with me t all the times even though no one calls me
11)  I hate paying full price for my clothes
12)  I love my kid more then I love myself
13)  I have no problem with the taste of tap water
14)  I’m a cat persona
15)  I prefer pencils over pens
16)  What’s better then bacon
17)  I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up
18)  I wish I wanted to be a vegetarian
19)  I think shaving my legs is stupid but I still do it
20)  I have been called a guru
21)  I don’t like going to bed earlier then 11pm
22)  I have great idea’s but forget what they were
23)  I love my family
24)  I buy the cheap toilet paper
25)  I wish I was a runner but I don't get it
26)  I’m a Facebook addict
27)  I get the news paper delivered but only read it half the time
28)  I love taco’s
29)  People that say they don’t pick their nose are lying
30)  I wish smoking was good for you

1 comment:

  1. Nice list--giving a portrait of the writer's life and personality through the back door of random items that still seem to come together into a picture. I know it was as fun and pleasing to write as it is to read.

    I'm assuming in #8 that the f-word you mean is 'fiber' (see #9)

    ReplyDelete