Saturday, October 22, 2011

Check out Carolyn See Locator of Lost Persons -week 7


Jeremiah Jewel
You where blond and tall I thought you where the funniest guys in class and maybe the cutest too. I laugh at how many conversation we about nothing, and it always seemed to be the right thing to talk about. Every childhood memory I have of you where are in the same jeans, I think it was because they were. Where are you and what have you become?  

Debra Thibodeau.
We drove down a long dirt road that seemed to take forever to get to your charming little cottage. I cherish the endless conversation and wonderful advice you gave me. When I was a teenager, you became great friend and a mother when I couldn’t trust my own.  I loved your steadfast devotion to your own kids and how you loved me like one.

Margaret Garrity
You left the state only a few years ago but I think of you daily, working with you was always a joy. I was able to open up to you as if we had been friends forever, not just work buddies. You’re crazy hair and love for life was infectious. Never settle for anything then the best because that’s what you deserve. 

1 comment:

  1. This prompt always generates good writing that I suspect is very easy for the writer and certainly is always interesting and bright for the reader.

    ReplyDelete