Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week Seven Theme—character


        I live in a very small world that I call my life; I have my family and a few friends. At time I wish for more but in truth I don’t think I could handle much more. I’m lucky because I have a family that is also friends. My cousin and closest friend Zack is the person that I want to spend all my free time with. He is my first cousin my mom’s sister son, we are both the youngest children. We haven’t always been this close as kids I thought he was annoying, but a few years ago we started really getting close.
       Zack has an uncanny way of starting an argument without the person even knowing its happening. He has a professional way to him, makes great eye contact and likes to be in the center of things. He always likes to be right; I think this might be a family trait because we all like to be right.
        He is always very polite; I have been introduced to his friend at least 4 times, always wanting to make sure that I get introduced properly. He also the most forgetful person I have ever met, he is always losing thing or forgetting them someplace. Every time he leaves my house he leaves something behind. Now that he is aware of this issue always has multiplies of everything from coffee cups to rain jackets. He leaves his brand new camera out in the rain to losing his house key once a week.  But he never forgets names and always makes a point to say hello to everyone he knows. I’m happy to call him family but even prouder to call him my friend.      

1 comment:

  1. I've been bugging you several times today about not providing examples, so let me compliment you on this:

    "Now that he is aware of this issue always has multiplies of everything from coffee cups to rain jackets. He leaves his brand new camera out in the rain to losing his house key once a week. But he never forgets names and always makes a point to say hello to everyone he knows."

    There you go! Examples!

    ReplyDelete