Saturday, October 8, 2011

We name the guilty man! (week 5)


With two older brothers there was always stuff getting broken and many a punishment to be had, it didn’t take too long to understand that we never named the guilty man. I don’t remember what Travis and I had done or if he did it and I just didn’t tell. I don’t remember ever really getting into much trouble of my own; I think this whole arrangement that was made wasn’t very good for me. On this day all I can remember is that when Dad gets home from work, we are getting our spankings but we called them lickings. At least what we did this time we didn’t have to call him at work and enlighten him about what we did wrong.
Travis and I were sitting outside under the large oak tree in our backyard thinking about what’s to come. It wasn’t even lunch yet and we needed to wait till dinner for our punishment. The waiting part, if I remember correctly, was much harder than the licking itself. At this point we decide to come up with a plan to make this spanking not hurt. We quietly walk through the house trying to make sure that we don’t make mom any angrier. As soon as we reach Travis room, we always hung out in his room. Then we started looking around for stuff we can put in our pant to save our butts.
First thing we thought about was more underwear, I ran into my room to put on at least 3 more pairs. Then back to brain storming, we came up with pillows but you can’t hide that in your pants. Maybe more clothes but we needed more than that? At this point we came up with the perfect idea. Now that we had a plan we can go back to our normal summer day’s activities. Just before our Dad got home we ran upstairs the question was asked “Hard cover or soft?” We opted for the hard cover book. Into our pants they go, just in time for Dad to pull into the drive way. Travis and I smiled at each other on our way down the stairs. At least Dad was always nice enough to get all discipline out of the way before dinner.
Travis went first as always, as soon as the stick hit Travis’s bottom we both knew that this wasn’t a good idea, normal there was more than one licking but this time Dad stopped at one. Now it’s my turn Dad hesitated just a little bit then swung the stick as gentle as he could but still making enough contact to do the trick. Punishment is now over, Travis and I hung our head made a single file up stair. We take the books out and give our bottoms a little bit of a rub.          

3 comments:

  1. I don't get the last graf--did your father understand the books were there? Was he upset? Ashamed? Concerned? Did you get away with it? Did the one licking hurt worse or less than usual?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he knew they where there and he also knew that it was going to hurt more. I was talking to my brother today about this very day and he remembered that Dad asked us if we where sure we want to do this? And we play it like the book wasn't there. I think that Dad was feeling bad for us, but knew that we needed to learn this lesson that's why he went easy on us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was going to hurt more? But then you say in your comment that he went easy. Still don't get it, I guess....

    ReplyDelete