Saturday, October 22, 2011

. Just a passing face on the street. Oh lord, just a passing face.... week 8

I always feel a responsible for a funny story when I’m standing with a crowd of people. So an opportunity came while a group of friends was standing outside of Margaritas I start talking about my latest trip to Virginia Beach. I was telling them that in VA beach they call Birkenstock Lesbian Loafers. Then a man, he might have been in his mid 40’s, walks past me, he turns around walks back to our group and looks right at me, then he eyes the whole group with a smirk on his face he says “Well actually the correct term for lesbian is now Vagatarianism.” Then he nods and keeps on walking down the street. You could tell that he was very proud of the joke he just told to a group of strangers. 



1 comment: