Sunday, November 27, 2011

50 Ways to Leave Your Lover! week 12


1)      It’s not me it’s you.
2)      It’s not you it’s me.
3)      My name use to be David.
4)      I had a dream last night that I need to become a nun.
5)      Become a lesbian.
6)      Get a tattoo on your face.
7)      Pretend to have tourettes and swear at him all the time.
8)      Stop taking showers.
9)      Save money by not shaving anymore.
10)  Grow a mustache.
11)  Start dressing like a man.
12)  Tell him you had an affair.
13)  Spend all his money.
14)  Be mean to his mother.
15)  Tell him you want 10 kids.
16)  Explain that monogamy isn’t for you.
17)  Ask him if your boyfriend can move in.
18)  Stop having sex with him.
19)  Tell him that your parents are moving in.
20)  Change your status on Facebook.
21)  Stop talking about anything important.
22)  Be brutal honest.
23)  Become a hoarder.
24)  Contact TLC and have your life turned into a reality show.
25)  Develop a drinking problem.
26)  Become a drug addict.
27)  Tell him you have a STD.
28)  Give his a STD.
29)  Just move out.
30)  Pack up his stuff.
31)  Start talking to yourself.
32)  Watch him while he’s sleeping.
33)  We have nothing in common.
34)  Convince him it’s what he wants.
35)  Say you can no longer live a lie.
36)  I’m no longer the person you feel in love with.
37)  You’re no longer the person I feel in love with.
38)  I’m not sure if I have ever loved you.
39)  I’m still in love with my ex.
40)  Pretend you have amnesia.
41)  Explain that you want to become a stripper.
42)  Develop a gambling problem.
43)  Get arrested and go to jail for a while.
44)  Go into the witness protection program.
45)  Become very religious.
46)  Gain 50 pounds.
47)  Tell him you are no longer attracted to him.
48)  I want to see other people.
49)  I hope we can still be friends.
50)  Or you can just pretend everything is O.K. and do nothing.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I've used this prompt and what a winner it is--everyone who attacks it comes up with stuff that is funny, sad, mean, wild, clever, true-to-life, raunchy. You are no exception!

    ReplyDelete