Thursday, September 22, 2011

Week 4: What would you like to be paid to talk about?


Over the years I have wanted to be many things florist, psychologist, garbage man/woman, business owner, banker, environmental conservation and a consultant. Pretty much all of them have faded way, the only one that still would like to be is a consultant. But a consultant of what you may ask? Well of my own opinion, it would kind of be like a life couch. I can picture it now I have a beautiful corner office. I have a small desk off in the corner; I have comfortable yet modern furniture. The room has the feeling of respect and dependability. I could help people to achieve their goals in personal, business and undefined. I could just be there as a sounding board or a motivator. Someone they can trust to give it to them strait every time, I will have no other objective then there’s personal well-being.      

1 comment:

  1. This sets it up but doesn't follow through and satisfy. The key here is not what you'd like to talk about, but what you'd like to say. Can you do a rewrite with you talking directly to a hypothetical life coach client. Try that, ok?

    ReplyDelete