Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday September 2, 2011


Yeah today’s Friday, my son is spending the night at my brothers house. Here I am sitting at home like a good girl and doing my homework. Yes, I feel a little lame. I know I could leave it all for Sunday night but my luck a freak storm would come through and we would be without power all night, then I would be screwed. I also could have done it last night. I guess I’m just feeling a little sorry for myself. On a side note I do have to say that I have liked writing this journal. I forgot how nice it is to just put your thoughts to paper. Maybe this class won’t be half bad.
Earlier this week I was talking about college age girls well to give a little back ground information into me I’m a assistant manager at a food establishment and I see many college age people on a daily bases. I will compare the men to the women in regard eye contact, manners and respectable behavior. As a result the men, hands down, perform better. But if you really want an example of girls acting stupid just go to the Bear Brew Pub in Orono in a Thursday night. But to be fair you will see the guys acting stupid as well.       

1 comment:

  1. I put all my stuff up online well in advance of Irene, if that will help you feel less like a homework nerd. I'm terrified of being unable to do my online work in a timely way. Which reminds me--if you want nerdiness, here I am on a Saturday night when everyone else is out dancing, drinking, and all that other stuff I hear people do, while I am sitting at home reading student writing!

    ReplyDelete