Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday August 31, 2011

I need to start getting up earlier, next week Garrett’s bus will be picking him up at 7:15 am. Summer feels over and soon the day of sleeping in will be gone. I don’t think this year’s foliage will be that good, so many of the trees have already started dropping their leaves. From what I hear it has to do with some kind of fungus but I don’t know any more than that. In a few more days I get over that summer has ended and look forward to fall, my favorite time of the year. I love flannel, hooded sweatshirts and the cool crisp nights. This year my husband and I will be celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary. I can’t believe it’s been that long.    

1 comment:

  1. This spring my wife and I will be celebrating our 43d anniversary. I REALLY can't believe it's been that long!

    Personally, I hate fall because it's inevitably followed by the worst season of the year....

    ReplyDelete