Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday August 29, 2011


Long day at work today, now that all the students have returned the business has really picked up. The whole day it felt like there was no way to catch up. After a day like today I would have loved to have a cigarette, but it’s been five weeks can’t start up now. I think cigarettes will be my demon that I have to lock in the basement for the rest of my life. Where did the summer go, half of the leaves have already fallen and it isn’t even September yet.  Today is the 1st day of school let the stressing begin, it happens every semester I don’t know why I keep doing it to myself. I put so much presser on myself, I feel that I should get an A in every class and if I don’t I better have a great excuse. I know getting good grades isn’t going to get me a better job. Maybe it has to do with high school I didn’t try at all and now I have to relearn everything because I was a slacker. The other reason I think a high GPA will help when I transfer to UMO. Nevertheless I do know that it only me that I have to please at the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a cigarette since 12/14/67--but I still miss those little bad boys, I really do!

    now that all the students have returned the business has really picked up. The whole day it felt like there was no way to catch up

    It's like that for me too!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete