Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday August 30, 2011


Another day another dollar, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if I didn’t have to work. I guess I would go to school full time but I think that pretty much like working full time.  So either way my day is or would be full. Today I came to the conclusion that women are confusing, especially college age girls. I don’t want to call them women because they don’t ask like it. If I ever find the person that told them that acting stupid was attractive I would give them a swift kick in the ass. I really don’t know if they are doing it on purpose or at first it started off because they where naive and over the years it’s just gotten worse. But we women have come too far and worked too hard to be seen as equals to men, for those girls to act like dimwits. Maybe it isn’t as bad as I make it out to be, I just don’t know.          

1 comment:

  1. This's a setup but as it stands now is just a tease: f'heavensake, tell us, dish the dirt--you saw or heard some 'girls' doing dumb stuff. Like what???

    ReplyDelete