Saturday, January 21, 2012

An intro of me. Week one


          During high school I didn’t really put that much effort in, didn’t think it made much difference. I didn’t understand what you would need to find a good job in the real world; I figured school wasn’t going to help me in any way so I did only enough to get by. Now that I’m in college I wished I put more effort into high school, I might say that’s my biggest regret. I love going to college it keeps my mind sharp lets me meet new people and I get to learn something new every day. I have been keeping myself pretty busy I work full time, go to school part time and I’m a mother and wife. I now understand that anything is possible with a little hard work.
           My plan is to get my associates’ degree in liberal studies then transfer to the University of Maine in Orono. I expect to have finished in one year if I can sign up for the right classes. The only issue that I am encountering is, what do I choose for a major? I have a few difference visions for myself; I have thought about Economics, Business or the most challenging would be Environmental Science. I have a little more time to research and choose what I will be when I grow up.     

1 comment:

  1. Make sure as you make your transfer plans that the EM courses not only count toward UM admission but ALSO will be accepted as credits in the department where you plan to major--that issue sometimes screws people over. Candace Ward can help you with that.

    ReplyDelete